IPSOS is a global research company with offices in 44 countries worldwide. They service companies from industries such as telecommunications, computer technology, health care, retail, agriculture and financial services.
IPSOS recruits members of the public to join their Online Panel. They conduct their surveys over the internet through i-Say (www.i-say.com). As a member, you earn Reward Points for taking surveys and you also have opportunities to join contests and win great prizes. Once your reward points reach 1,000 you can "cash them in" for money (in the form of an authorized check), donations, American Express Gift Cards and more. Panelists also have the chance to earn extra points via their Anniversary Points system, Loyalty Program or by becoming a VIP panelist.
Membership is free. New members are automatically entered in their $5000 sweepstakes. Members also have the opportunity to participate in their Annual Car Give Away.
SPECIAL NOTE: Men, your opinions are especially valuable. Click this link for a special version of IPSOS just for you. They need your opinion about products that are more interesting to you.
Ipsos America, Inc., 1700 Broadway,
New York, New York, 10019, U.S.A.
- It isn't a bad survey site at all. Earning a bit of extra money every month through online survey sites like Ipsos-Isay really makes a difference to my lifestyle. A completed survey are worth from 10 to 100 points usually and you can claim a check when it reaches 1000 points. On top of this Ipsos also has loyalty bonuses for people that complete in excess of 10 surveys per month. There is also prize draws that you are entered into when completing a survey. All in all, if you are looking to do paid surveys online then I think you can do a lot of working Ipsos-Isay.
- I have been taking surveys in i-Say for a week now. And so far I am happy with them. I know this won't make me rich but I`m blessed with the results for now.
- IPSOS caught my interest when I saw a blog post saying that it`s on the top five of the best paid survey sites on the Internet. I was affiliated with another survey site then, and wasn`t satisfied. That`s why I tried signing up with IPSOS out of curiosity, it`s free anyway. It turned out that it is a lot better than my previous survey site. Although the payment scheme is a bit complicated, I got used to it. Now, I`m an IPSOS member for six months and loving it.
- Their reward system is absolutely great! I can actually earn points quickly in just a couple of offers.
- I did a lot of product tests with IPSOS for three months now. And I am happy that they are consistent in sending me products to evaluate (which I get to keep afterwards).