IPSOS i-Say is powered by Ipsos, the third largest survey-based research firm in the world. It is a leading global market research company that provides a fresh perspective on issues and trends of today.
Ipsos Interactive Services, U.S., LLC
1271 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10020
Contact Form: https://www.i-say.com/Footerlinks/Contactus/tabid/76/Default.aspx
- It isn't a bad survey site at all. Earning a bit of extra money every month through online survey sites like Ipsos-Isay really makes a difference to my lifestyle. A completed survey are worth from 10 to 100 points usually and you can claim a check when it reaches 1000 points. On top of this Ipsos also has loyalty bonuses for people that complete in excess of 10 surveys per month. There is also prize draws that you are entered into when completing a survey. All in all, if you are looking to do paid surveys online then I think you can do a lot of working Ipsos-Isay.
- I have been taking surveys in i-Say for a week now. And so far I am happy with them. I know this won't make me rich but I`m blessed with the results for now.
- IPSOS caught my interest when I saw a blog post saying that it`s on the top five of the best paid survey sites on the Internet. I was affiliated with another survey site then, and wasn`t satisfied. That`s why I tried signing up with IPSOS out of curiosity, it`s free anyway. It turned out that it is a lot better than my previous survey site. Although the payment scheme is a bit complicated, I got used to it. Now, I`m an IPSOS member for six months and loving it.
- Their reward system is absolutely great! I can actually earn points quickly in just a couple of offers.
- I did a lot of product tests with IPSOS for three months now. And I am happy that they are consistent in sending me products to evaluate (which I get to keep afterwards).
- very good\n
- Over the years I have discovered this panel to be steady and consistent. They are trustworthy. You can work as much or as little as you want. I have earned and cashed out several times with them never had a problem. Surveys are slightly longer for the amount of points you earn though.
- I've had two experiences here attending focus groups. The first time I went they overbooked and I got sent home right at the start. Oh, and I still got my two $100 Amex gift cards! That was so freakin' sweet. The second time I took part in a two hour focus group (totally unrelated topic to the first time) and got a $100 bill at the end. It was pretty fun. No need to be nervous. Lucky for me I work nearby so parking isn't an issue, but I believe they do reimburse you $5 for parking downstairs or something. They also have some sandwiches, cookies, and water you can help yourself to while you wait for it to start.