National Consumer Panel
The National Consumer Panel is an operational joint venture between the two leading consumer insight providers in the US - Nielsen Company and SymphonyIRI. NCP provides these two companies with the highest quality consumer purchase and attitudinal behavior in the US market. By scanning the barcodes on their purchases and completing interesting surveys, panelists truly make their opinions count in the consumer marketplace.
As a panel member, NCP will provide you with a hand-held scanner to scan the barcodes on all your purchases. You'll earn gift points for scanning and transmitting UPC barcodes. These gift points are redeemable for name-brand merchandise. You also become eligible for cash sweepstakes prizes, fabulous vacations or even a new car or truck.
Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel is an accredited member of BBB.
Membership is free. Join today and earn gifts and win sweepstakes prizes.
(Windows users only, no program for the Mac yet)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel
6800 Jericho Turnpike Suite 102E
Syosset, NY 11791-4401
- I am new to this site and so far so good. I am Mom with 1 kid and currently don`t work so I guess this a plus since I can have more time than others. The scanner doesn`t seem to bother me too much to put in all my groceries. I have 3000 points already and I just started it 2 weeks ago. We`ll see how it goes over the next 4 months or so.
- With National Consumer Panel, I don`t have to answer long and boring survey forms. They are simply the best.
- Every time I go shopping, I always make it a habit to scan everything I buy under National Consumer Panel`s little home scanner. Now I have accumulated points enough for me to get a coffeemaker, but I`m thinking of saving them up for a home theater system. What do you think?
- I tried registering for this site but I was told that someone is already registered in my family. Hmmm.. I wonder who it could be.
- I am shopaholic, that`s why I love this little home scanner from National Consumer Panel. I put practically everything I got after shopping or doing the groceries under this scanner so that I can earn more points.
- I HATE that i\'ve been checking this site EVERY DAY for 2 months and they are NEVER recruiting people from my area :( Guess they NEVER need people from where im located. Sure its a small town, but we should get an oppertunity too i think just as everyone else.