National Consumer Panel
National Consumer Panel is part of SSI Surveys which is a joint venture of Nielsen and IRi, the two leading consumer insights providers in the United States.
The National Consumer Panel
6800 Jericho Turnpike
- I am new to this site and so far so good. I am Mom with 1 kid and currently don`t work so I guess this a plus since I can have more time than others. The scanner doesn`t seem to bother me too much to put in all my groceries. I have 3000 points already and I just started it 2 weeks ago. We`ll see how it goes over the next 4 months or so.
- With National Consumer Panel, I don`t have to answer long and boring survey forms. They are simply the best.
- Every time I go shopping, I always make it a habit to scan everything I buy under National Consumer Panel`s little home scanner. Now I have accumulated points enough for me to get a coffeemaker, but I`m thinking of saving them up for a home theater system. What do you think?
- I tried registering for this site but I was told that someone is already registered in my family. Hmmm.. I wonder who it could be.
- I am shopaholic, that`s why I love this little home scanner from National Consumer Panel. I put practically everything I got after shopping or doing the groceries under this scanner so that I can earn more points.
- I HATE that i\'ve been checking this site EVERY DAY for 2 months and they are NEVER recruiting people from my area :( Guess they NEVER need people from where im located. Sure its a small town, but we should get an oppertunity too i think just as everyone else.