ZoomPanel is an online community of consumer panelists who share their insights and opinions about the products and services of many different kinds of companies. Zoompanel is now powered by SurveyMonkey which is widely known as the leading provider of web based survey solutions.
As a ZoomPanelist, you receive ZoomPoints for completing surveys. These points can be redeemed for popular movies, music, magazines, gift cards and more from companies like Mcdonalds, General Mills, KFC, Microsoft and Procter and Gamble. These surveys are usually for products that haven`t reached the market yet.
Membership is free. New members get 50 points for free upon sign up.
- It's great to be a member in Zoom Panel. They send surveys daily and I received my reward within days. They also have a huge assortment of rewards like a Sears catalog's worth. I am excited to open my inbox when I got an email from them.
- I like them a lot. I am trying to make 2,000pts so I can cash out for my fave book. I wish that book were all 1,000pts because it`s easier to make!
- I just signed up with Zoom Panel and was surprised that they give me 50 points just for joining with them. I just can`t believe how easy I can earn points with them. And that makes me motivated to do their surveys.
- In my opinion, Zoom Panel is the best thing ever created on the Internet. Why? Because they combined 2 of the things I like: Computer Games and Earning Money.
- The release of the new iPhone 4g makes me more eager to complete more surveys from Zoom Panel. I already got an iPod Nano from the points I collected last June, and I am pretty positive that I can save enough Zoom Panel points for an iPhone.
- Answering surveys is boring. But that was before I learned about Zoom Panel. Their surveys come in the form of fun games which I have to play so that I can earn points which I can convert into cash or Apple gift cards. That`s double the fun.
- Oh Yeah! Zoom Panel Rocks!